Monday, May 9, 2011

Patterns



I created a sports series for my license art area, and decided to make a pattern with all the images I'd created. Then I filtered it in Photoshop and found a bunch of colorways I really like. I remember watching an interview with a female athlete who complained that there weren't enough girl clothes with sports themes. I made this pink pajama set with her in mind. Girls play everything now. Their only limits run in scheduling and parent drivers being available.

I also made the pattern into medical scrubs clothing. I love the variety of looks medical people are allowed to sport now. There are always loads of sports fans, so I hope this pattern will do well.

I'm also thinking of laying it out with various icons and borders for scrapbooking/crafting supplies.

The image above is copyright 2011 Denise Tedeschi

No comments:

Post a Comment