Monday, January 24, 2011

A Fresh Start

I've started a new venture in blogging for my website here. I have another blog that I post fun things to almost daily (usually things that delight me & make me laugh, recipes, video links I like, etc.) However, I want this blog to remain art based. I hope to find things that delight me from the art community too, so I may share them here. My own art delights me when the results are great. The process is also part of the enjoyment. I love the unexpected, as it allows me to learn & grow. Speaking of growing, I've been working on my website quite a bit lately, and have a good group of new artwork for license, uploaded. There are closeups of some of the art on the main license page, and the rest of that portfolio is password protected. I'm eager to visit the Surtex show in Manhattan this spring, and am making arrangements to meet some more artists there. Spring will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment